Built from Reynolds 631 oversize tubing( 28.6 top & 34.9 down tubes) with cast long point lugs, Cast bottom bracket shell, crown & dropouts (vertical rears), 1-1/8″ A Head to fit carbon forks if required.
This frame is built to take all modern road equipment( 700c, 130mm, short reach 39-49 Allen Key brakes),
- 2 pairs of bottle fittings on diamonds
- Adjustable cable stops on lower head lug for STI’s, Ergo or bar end controls
- Braze on front mech hanger which will run compact or standard chainsets (50-55 tooth outer rings)
- 2 x stops on lower left hand side top tube for rear brake routing
- Pump peg behind head tube
- Chain hook on inside of right hand seat stay.
BUILT ONLY WITH HORIZONTAL TOP TUBE & IN 20″-25.5″ – Larger Sizes On Special Request
FORK WILL BE SUPPLIED RAKED UNLESS STRAIGHT BLADES ARE REQUESTED
THIS FRAME CAN BE SUPPLIED WITH OR WITHOUT A FORK (PLEASE STATE) IF FORK NOT REQUIRED £40.00 WILL BE REMOVED. (IF NOT STATED FORK WILL BE SUPPLIED)
If you require any further help or advise please contact us.