This frameset is a true work of art. all the old skills and craftsmanship are here to produce a frameset with handcut lug work and curly seat and chainstays.
Built from reynolds 631 tubing with 531 seat & chainstays. Fancy hand cut lug work and b/j top eyes on the seat stays. Cast horizontal dropouts are fittted with single eyes to front and double eyes rear( rear dropout spacing 130mm) this frameset is built to fit 47-57mm brakes which allows a 700x28c tyres with mudguards to be fitted.
- Seatpin is 27.2 fittings include:
- Adjustable cable stops on lower headtube (for sti’s, ergo’s & bar end shifters)
- 2 sets of bottle fittings
- Rack eyes to rear seatstays
- Pump peg behind headtube
- Chain hook to inside of r/h seatstay
- 2 stops on lower l/h side of top tube for rear brake and both chainstay
- Brake bridges are tapped and threaded for mudguard mountings.
- Fitted with a front derailleur mount unless otherwise requested.
- Columns are 1″ threaded as standard or 1″ “a” head on request
- Can be built with straight seat and chainstays on request.
Because this is a very special frameset we are offering you any paint upgrades you desire (except box lining) e.g:- coloured headtube, coloured seat tube, panels or barbars pole on seat tube etc. Just place your request in the comments box at the end of the order
Sizes:- 18.5″-25.5″ in half inch increases (all sizes centre to top) – larger sizes on special request
Tyre sizes subject to manufacturers tolerances.
Headset shown is not included in price.
If you require any further help or advise please contact us.